Thursday, March 3, 2016

A BIG Thank You to all of our Friends, Followers & Readers!


During our wonderful 3rd Birthday Celebration taking place on the blog, we wanted to say a special thank you to all of our wonderful friends, followers and readers!  Between Facebook and the blog, there are over 750 of you out there who have taken an interest in Imagine That! Digis by Kris.

We are completely tickled pink and hope that you will help us to grow even further by placing one of our special Birthday Bash Badges in your sidebar and linking it up to this post.
 

For those of you that do so during the month of MARCH, you will earn yourself a free outline image of a new digi that Kris made especially to say thank you to those who help to spread the word of our birthday.  If you take it a step further and create a special post letting your readers know about our Birthday Bash, you're name will be entered into a draw for a $10.00 gift certificate to the store.

You will receive Leesa's Tulip (outline) for displaying our Badge!
Card by Sheena

If you do add the badge to your blog sidebar, be sure to come back over and link your name, email address and blog address to the special, Birthday Bash Badge Link Up, which you can find below.  That way we can find you and have a way to contact you to send you your free image.  If you do go a step further and create an actual post, then be sure to come back and add your name, email address and specific post address to the special Birthday Bash Announcement Link Up, which you can find underneath the Badge link up.

On behalf of myself, my amazing Design Team and of course our wonderful Guest Designers, thank you again to all of you who make Imagine That! Digis by Kris a part of your life.  We wouldn't be here without you!



2 Link Ups Below:



15 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations, Kris! Three years is awesome! The big Birthday Bash sounds exciting! I just added your badge to my left-hand sidebar for you so I linked up. Looking forward to more festivities!

Granmargaret said...

Congratulations on your 3rd birthday. I have added your badge to my side bar and I will do a special post later today.

Granmargaret said...

I have done a special post about your birthday celebration and added a simple quick birthday card I made for you.

Susan Renshaw said...

Congratulations Kris - I have added the Badge to the sidebar and written about the Bash in a post...

Trina Flynn said...

Congratulations Kris on your 3rd Birthday! I added the badge to my Blog sidebar and shared with my friends & followers so all can come over and join the Celebration!!

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Fantastic news. I have added a badge and mentioned you in my blog today.

Crafty hugs Pen x

Tina Z. said...

this is great, congratulations!
I have added a badge and mentioned you in my blog today too.
Have a great party,
Tina

Kathy D. said...

well pooh! Work got busy so I didn't get to play in the blog hop. But I did put a poster on my sidebar and made a post. Trying to help out any way I can. I love your digis and that they come colored!! Thanks again for a great store and Happy Birthday!!!

Edwina said...

Happy Birthday Imagine That! Congratulations Kris! I am so happy for you. Good luck, I hope you are successful throughout the year. Edwina Brown

2amscrapper said...

Happy Birthday to Imagine That! I love using your images, Kris!

Kathy D. said...

Kris - do you know when we will get our freebie emailed to us? She is awful cute and spring like....hint!!! :)
I just didn't see when it will be sent to us if I missed it somehow.
Thank you!
Kathy D.
dunnitagaindesigns@gmail.com

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Kathy--The image will be mailed at the end of March. Hope that is okay with you.

Kathy D. said...

That's perfect...thanks for letting me know...just didn't want to miss it in my email.
Easter coming early has kicked my butt and I'm so far behind on card making so couldn't play with her till next month any way!
Have a blessed weekend.
Kathy D.

Debi said...

Hope you don't mind that I added another special Birthday Bash post to my blog and the link above. Just love your digis! Congrats, Kris on 3 years of fabulous digis!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Thanks so much Kris. I added the birthday badge a while back on my blog; but I don't know if I knew where to add the link information until now. If I am on there twice; please disregard one of them. LOL! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com