Starting the 1st Saturday in February (and each 1st Saturday of the month after).
Basic Challenge Rules & Details
- You can create any type of project you would like: card, scrapbooking page, digital creation, 3D layout, altered art item, etc. Papercraft or digital, it is up to you!
- Theme is always 'Anything [crafty] Goes'.
- You may use ANY company image (or even no image at all) to be eligible to win a $10 gift code to the store.
- If you use an Imagine That Digistamp image (not just a sentiment or a paper) then you will have a chance to win a $10 gift code to the store AND you will receive the featured set for that month for free, emailed to you!
- Entries are unlimited if you use an image from Imagine That Digistamp.
- Entries are limited to ONE if you use items from another company. If you submit more than one, the additional entries will not be eligible for the prize and may be removed from linky .
- If you use an image from Imagine That Digistamp on your project, please be sure to add IT after your name so we know who to send the featured set to.
- No back linking. New creations only.
- The challenge blog address must be mentioned in your post.
- You must link directly to your post with your entry NOT to your whole blog. Only permalinks will be accepted.
- This is a family friendly blog. No dark or inappropriate images please.
- Winners will be announced in a separate post (on the 2nd Saturday of each month).
- You may add your entry to as many other challenges as you like.
- We reserve the right to remove any entry that does not meet the concept of the challenge or rules.
- Please, consider turning off word verification. Word verification is time consuming and when you have it on it takes everyone longer to leave a little love; so please turn off word verification if you want us to leave a comment.
- We may not be able to leave comments on blogs where a sign in or membership is required.
- One person will be chosen from each challenge (by our Creative Team) as the Cherry on Top recipient and the prize will be a blog badge & a $10.00 gift certificate to the store. Please note that the Cherry on Top will be announced during the winner's post which will come out the week following the end of the previous challenge (2nd Saturday of each month).
- All entries that have followed the rules will be eligible to be chosen as a Cherry on Top.
Our monthly challenge schedule will remain the same:
- 1st Saturday: The Challenge will start showcasing samples from our Craft-astic Connoisseurs.
- 2nd Saturday: The Winner Announcement from the previous Challenge will be posted.
- 3rd Saturday: Challenge Midway Reminder featuring samples from our Dynamite Delights.
- 4th Saturday: Extra Challenge Inspiration from Team Members, Guest Designers or we might just Spotlight creations from some of our customers or players!